2013 I saw people with full feather headdresses to the ground. I'm talking full-blown Tonto

"In America everybody tailgates at a country show, but in Norway they do a whole different thing," (Gary) LeVox (Rascal Flatts singer) said during a phone interview. "People were dressed up in full cowboy and Indian garb. I saw people with full feather headdresses to the ground. I'm talking full-blown Tonto; the whole nine yards. I felt like I was in a Western. This is what they think of when they hear country music."
2013 Oct 24, The Des Moines Register 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1927 - "We [first Americans].. ask you while you are teaching school children about America first, teach them the truth about the first Americans.

1969 Tumbleweeds comic strip: Not everyone finds stereotyped humor funny

1993 Runnin' Joe from Arkansas State is abolished - but the name remains